P5DK students at European School Copenhagen are celebrating after winning a science competition on 14th March, organised by Naturvidenskabernes Hus. The Primary 5 class participated in Naturfagsmaraton 2018/19 with 10 other classes from 6 different schools and won all the tasks that they were set!
The tasks involved:
- Creating an instrument that can make three different sounds
- Making a banana storage box that keeps heat out
- Designing an apartment with light and furniture to a 1:20 scale
- Creating a tower of paper according to very clear guidelines and create an instruction booklet
- Inventing a new game involving using the whole body and learning about healthy nutrition
You can see some of their impressive creations in the photo album.