‘Rolling admission’ to our existing classes
It is possible to apply for ‘rolling admission’ in one of the school’s existing classes if a space should become available during the school year. It is important to note that rolling admission is limited and dependent upon availability of spaces. All applications are assessed against our admissions criteria and language requirements. Not all applicants will be invited to a screening. Screenings will take place in week 48.
You can apply for rolling admission between September and May. Applications submitted for rolling admission during the school year are valid only for the school year applied in and are assessed only in December and May. If you are not offered a space during the school year, and you wish to be considered for admission again the following school year, you must reapply.
Admission to our new Secondary 1 class (French language section)
Click here to apply for our new Secondary 1 class (French language section)
We are opening the new class in August 2023 and applications close on February 10 2023.
Please note that you will need to upload the following documentation in support of your application for admission:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child (all applicants)
- A recent passport photo of the child (all applicants)
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians (all applicants)
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer (Category a, b1 and b2 applicants).
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (only Category b2 applicants)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with parents (if applicable)
- A copy of a school report/evaluation from last year (all applicants).
- A statement from current teachers that documents the level of language 1, language 2 (first foreign language) and a description of the pupil’s social competences and strengths (use this form for rolling admission or this form for the new S1FR class) (all applicants).