‘Rolling admission’ to our existing classes in the 2018-19 school year
It is possible to apply for ‘rolling admission’ in one of the school’s existing classes if a space should become available during the school year. It is important to note that rolling admission is limited and dependent upon availability of spaces. All applications are assessed first against the admissions criteria and then the linguistic abilities of the applicant. Not all applicants will be invited to a screening.
Applications submitted for rolling admission during the school year are valid only for the school year applied in. If you are not offered a space during the school year, and you wish to be considered for admission again the following school year, you must reapply.
Admission to new classes in the 2019/2020 school year
In August 2019, the school plans to open one Secondary 1 class and one Secondary 2 class in a new French language section. The admissions process for these new classes will open on 7th December 2018 and close on 28th January 2019.
Please note that you will need to upload the following documentation in support of your application for admission:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child (all applicants)
- A recent passport photo of the child (all applicants)
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians (all applicants)
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer (Category a, b1 and b2 applicants).
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (only Category b2 applicants)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with parents (if applicable)
- A copy of a school report/evaluation from last year (all applicants).
- A statement from current teachers that documents the level of language 1, language 2 (first foreign language) and a description of the pupil’s social competences and strengths (use this form) (all applicants).