Admission to our existing classes in the 2018-19 school year
It is possible to apply for ‘rolling admission’ in one of the school’s existing classes if a space should become available during the school year. It is important to note that rolling admission is limited and dependent upon availability of spaces. All applications are assessed first against the admissions criteria and then the linguistic abilities of the applicant. Not all applicants will be invited to a screening.
Applications submitted for rolling admission during the school year are valid only for the school year applied in. If you are not offered a space during the school year, and you wish to be considered for admission again the following school year, you must reapply.
Admission to new classes in the 2019/2020 school year
Next school year, we will be opening two new Secondary 5 classes (one in our English section and one in our Danish language section). S5 is equivalent to Danish 1.g. We will also be opening a Secondary 3 EN class and classes in a new French language section. More information regarding admission will be available in the autumn.
Please note that you will need to upload the following documentation in support of your application for admission:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child
- A recent passport photo of the child
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer.
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (if applicable)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with parents (if applicable)
- A copy of a school report/evaluation from last year.
- A statement from current teachers that documents the level of language 1, language 2 (first foreign language) and a description of the pupil’s social competences and strengths (use this form). Applicants from category a. must also enclose a statement even though they are entitled to admission.