Apply for admission next school year 2018-19
The school is now inviting applications for admission in the following classes, starting in August 2018: Secondary 1DK, 2DK, 1EN and 2EN. The application deadline is 15 March 2018.
Please note that you will need to upload the following documentation in order to apply for admission to The European School Copenhagen:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child
- A recent passport photo of the child
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer.
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (if applicable)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with parents (if applicable)
- A copy of a school report/evaluation from last year.
- A statement from current teachers that documents the level of language 1, language 2 (first foreign language) and a description of the pupil’s social competences and strengths (use this form). Applicants from category a. must also enclose a statement even though they are entitled to admission.
The required documentation must be submitted within 7 calendar days of the day of application or the application will be automatically rejected as incomplete.
Please note that once you start the online application process, you must complete it or the information entered will be lost. It is not possible to save part of the application and return to it at a later stage.
When you have submitted your application, you should receive an email confirmation in your inbox. If you do not receive an email confirmation within one hour of submitting your application, please contact the school.