‘Rolling admission’ to existing classes during the school year 2018/19
Our current nursery classes are full. However, it is possible to apply for ‘rolling admission’ in the event that a space becomes available during the school year.
Admission to new classes opening in the school year 2019/20
The admissions process for the new nursery classes in the English and Danish section closed on 28 January 2019. It is, however, still possible to apply for the nursery class and Primary 1 class in our new French language section, opening in August 2019. The application deadline for the French language section has been extended to 1 March 2019.
Important information about your application
All applications for admission to the school must be submitted using the school’s online application form and with the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the child (all applicants)
- A recent passport photo of the child (all applicants)
- A copy of passport photo page or birth certificate of the parents/legal guardians (all applicants)
- Proof of employment in Denmark (for example copy of recent contract, pay slip or letter from employer) (Category a, b1 and b2 applicants)
- Proof of employment where one or both parents are returned Danish employees working in Danish or international companies and organisations, and who have had a permanent workplace outside Denmark for a total of one year within the last five years (only Category b2 applicants)
- Proof of guardianship of children not living with their parents (if applicable)
- School report from the last school/kindergarten attended (if applicable)
- School evaluation form completed by school/kindergarten (all applicants). Download template here.
Your application will be assessed based on the documentation you have submitted. Without the relevant documentation, the application is incomplete and will not be processed.
The documentation should be uploaded as PDF files.
Please note that once you start the online application process, you must complete it or the information entered will be lost. It is not possible to save part of the application and return to it at a later stage.
When you have submitted your application, you should receive an email confirmation in your inbox. If you do not receive an email confirmation within one working day, please contact the school.